Open Zeppelin Governor
- Open Zeppelin utilizes the Compound Governor framework, but with a few added features to improve flexibility.
- Modular design and architecture to minimize protocols' need to fork components
- Ability to meet protocol specific requirements with addition of small modules using solidity inheritance
- Minimized use of storage improves gas efficiency
- Two versions of components: one optimized for efficiency, with another designed for optional compatibility with Compound Governor contracts