Bridged Discord Bot Commonly Asked Questions
Commonly Asked Questions AKA FAQ
No two communities are cut from the same cloth so ultimately it is up to you and your community! However we have seen some best practices for certain conversations and discussions that shouldn’t be buried in discord chats, and remain accessible for community members to reference! This also saves admins & mods time by helping them avoid having to constantly repeat answers
- 1.Commonly Asked Questions
- 1.Setup a FAQ (or Commonly asked questions as we call it) discord forum topic that can track community questions and answers, that can also be relevant for commonwealth users
- 2.Feature Requests & Feedback
- 1.Setup a Feature request or feedback discord forum topic that can populate into commonwealth, and keep those ideas and thoughts present on both platforms!
- 3.Developer Support
- 1.Having dedicated threads for developer support is a workflow being adopted by some of Web 3’s largest communities - having these discussions populated in both Discord & Commonwealth increases the accessibility of these
- 4.Community Announcements
- 1.Managing pinned announcements and constantly updating them can be a tedious task for community managers, leveraging bridged forums can keep all discord and commonwealth users up to date with community news!
Not yet, but we’re working on bi-directional integration! However we do have webhooks which can populate Commonwealth activity into a channel in your discord server - here’s a walk through on how to set it up!
Yes - All thread formatting is maintained in the bridge thread post on Commonwealth